Saturday, October 6, 2012

Web Skills-A Reflection

Dear Courtney,
Hello.
Hope you must be getting acquainted with all the participants around the globe.
I note down my reflections of my first week's experience below:
1. The course has opened up many doors through technolgy. I was unaware of many tools and sites, which my colleagues knew and shared with me.
2. I revived my blog which I created earlier but did not post anything for many days.
3. I joined a large social academic group for wider networking and academic exchanges.
4. I will use the web tools to teach lessons online with my students and in an interactive mode.
5. Many informative sites will be listed for reference again and again by my learners and me.
I thank the sponsoring agency for giving me this opportunity to connect with the AEI (UoO) family.
Hope the reflections after the second week will be more detailed and enlightening.
Best regards and thanks.
Sincerely,
Mahesh   

No comments: